Per-Diem Visit Nurse needed!!!
RN’s or LVN’s who are looking for some fill in work – Visits are days, weekends and evenings, you pick what you want. Whether you are trying to work around kids in school schedules, wanting to move from full time to part time work or supplementing other full or part time work with “something –else-to-do”, this could be the perfect fit.
Company Overview: Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! Pathways Private Duty is celebrating 40 years of service in the greater Bay Area and has an immediate opening for a Per-Diem Visit Nurse.
Areas of Responsibility:
- In 1-on-1 environments, provides company information, reviews client needs and determines appropriate non-medical care plans as part of the admission visit and participates in re-assessment visits as scheduled.
- The ideal candidate is available to work intermittently at least two days a week during regular daytime hours, up to 5:00 pm (Flexible hours available) and also be available to work one week a month “on-call” for after-hours admission visits Monday-Friday from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm and all day one Saturday and Sunday (you pick the days). Stand by pay, is paid whether or not there are admissions during “on-call” after-hours/weekend commitment.
This position does not provide any "skilled" services or OASIS reporting and is ideal for an RN or LVN who is; working around children's school schedules; or retired or soon-to be retired; or just wants to supplement their income.
- This is a per diem position where need can vary. Per visit pay + mileage reimbursement.
- Coverage areas for this position are San Mateo and Santa Clara County.
- Current California RN or LVN license.
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing school.
- Flexibility to work one week per month (weekend and after hours).
- Must be able to pass a background clearance by DOJ and FBI fingerprinting
- Valid California driver's license and auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel to the Peninsula and South Bay areas.
If you have any question please feel free to call us at 408-730-1500.