Pathways Private Duty is celebrating 40 years of service in the greater Bay Area. Pathways Private Duty was founded by a group of Stanford healthcare professionals and community leaders in 1977 to provide services in the setting most conducive to wellbeing—the home. Affiliated with El Camino Hospital and Sequoia Hospital/Dignity Health since 1986, we bring a wealth of experience, confidence and compassion to the patients and families we serve. Pathways Home Health, Hospice & Private Duty is a one-stop-shop for our clients' changing needs.
Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! At Pathways, you will have the opportunity to provide quality one-on-one patient care in an environment that encourages teamwork and professional independence. If you’re ready for an exciting and rewarding career putting patients first, welcome to Pathways Private Duty.
We have an immediate opening for a Per Diem Visit Nurse :
RN’s or LVN’s who are looking for some fill in work – Visits are days, weekends and evenings, you pick what you want. Whether you are trying to work around kids in school schedules, wanting to move from full time to part time work or supplementing other full or part time work with “something –else-to-do”, this could be the perfect fit.
Areas of Responsibility:
- In 1-on-1 environments, provides company information, reviews client needs and determines appropriate non-medical care plans as part of the admission visit and participates in re-assessment visits as scheduled.
- The ideal candidate is available to work intermittently at least two days a week during regular daytime hours, up to 5:00 pm (Flexible hours available) and also be available to work one week a month “on-call” for after-hours admission visits Monday-Friday from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm and all day one Saturday and Sunday (you pick the days). Stand by pay, is paid whether or not there are admissions during “on-call” after-hours/weekend commitment.
- This position does not provide any "skilled" services or OASIS reporting and is ideal for an RN or LVN who is; working around children's school schedules; or retired or soon-to be retired; or just wants to supplement their income.
- This is a per diem position where need can vary. Per visit pay + mileage reimbursement.
- Coverage areas for this position are San Mateo and Santa Clara County.
- Current California RN or LVN license.
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing school.
- Flexibility to work one week per month (weekend and after hours).
- Must be able to pass a background clearance by DOJ and FBI fingerprinting
- Valid California driver's license and auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel to the Peninsula and South Bay areas.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
There are several ways to apply for this job:
- Apply here!
- Upload your resume to our website: https://pathwaysprivateduty.org
- Fax in your resume: 408-730-1515
- Call Hiring Manager directly 408-730-1500
- Mail your resume: 585 North Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Attn: Private Duty
- Drop into our office at 585 North Mary Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
If you have any question please feel free to call us at 1-888-600-2273 EOE