Position Title: Marketing and Business Development Manager.
This position will work independently and in collaboration with the Chief Strategy Officer to develop and carry out a long term, short term and data-driven marketing campaigns. Primary duties include developing and analyzing the strategic marketing and overall sales plan; to improve the volume of growth, key target accounts and territory management support. This position will also be responsible for creating reports, maintaining the CRM database (Playmaker), extracting reports from the patient database (EPIC) in order to develop and implement effective marketing concepts and materials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, manages, and implements marketing strategies for outreach, education and lead generation among professional referral sources and targeted segments of the community.
- Develops and oversees the strategic and synergistic use of marketing components across all Medias such as but not limited to online, social media, community and internal promotions.
Creates marketing materials, including pitches, proposals, presentations, printed collateral, educational materials, copywriting and creative composition for press releases, newsletters, e-newsletters, web content, brochures, and other client-facing documents, utilizing existing content and, when needed, writing new content, and supports ongoing execution of agency blogs and email campaigns.
- Develop and maintain campaign calendars and manage related tasks.
- Provides a consistent and cohesive brand image for the organization by monitoring the tone, messaging, and look and feel of all public facing materials.
- Works closely with all applicable individuals such as Webmaster, Community Event Coordinator, Director of Care Transition, etc.; to manage and promote events such as seminars, webcasts, and conferences.
- Creates, maintains, analysis, reports pertaining to the assessment of marketing campaign outcomes, grant proposals needs, sales team production, company census, etc. in order to create presentations, identify and propose actions to optimize outcomes.
- Maintains and ensures accuracy of all databases such as CRM, distribution lists, etc.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the competitive environment, including researching key and potential customers, market trends, and competitor activities in order to facilitate the planning, implementation and follow-up of new business or cross marketing opportunities.
- Participates in quality improvement activities related to areas of practice as appropriate.
- Administrative duties include running reports, calendaring for the Chief Strategy Officer, expense reconciliation, budget management and some travel planning.
- Inventory management of collateral including reordering as needed to ensure supplies are available on demand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field (or equivalent, relevant work experience)
- 5 years of related work experience in marketing and/or business development.
- Proficient with all Adobe suite applications (Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with sales team and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing project/program budgets and quantitative skills to assist with analysis/metric tracking and reporting
- Demonstrated experience using organizational, situational problem-solving and teamwork capabilities
- Strong computer skills using PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Attention to detail; ability to multi-task and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment.