Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! Pathways Home Health & Hospice is celebrating over 35 years of service in the Greater Bay Area and has an immediate opening. We are currently seeking a motivated full time Recruiter.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Recruiter is responsible for recruiting and hiring licensed clinical and administrative staff to meet targeted hiring goals for Pathways Home Health and Hospice. They will provide recruitment guidance and support to all Pathways hiring managers; support the HR department in all HRIS programs including compensation, benefits, retention, and on-boarding activities. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and possess the desire to grow and improve staffing processes to deliver excellent customer service. You must demonstrate superb communication and interpersonal skills, be goal-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. He or she will performs other duties as assigned consistent with training and the mission and goals of Pathways.
- Minimum of one year of professional home care recruiting including sourcing licensed medical professionals. Hospice or Home Health recruiting experience is preferred.
- College degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Demonstrated success in managing full cycle staffing in medium to large size companies including ability to source, screen, conduct interviews, check references, and salary negotiation in placing best fit candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships and to communicate effectively with the health care community, community-based agencies and groups and the public at large.
- Professional experience with maintaining applicant tracking systems, job boards, reference and background checking systems.
- Proven skills in sourcing and interacting with candidates on social media, job boards, and professional association sites are required.
- Experience managing vendor relationships such as staffing agencies for direct, contract, traveler, and temporary work staff with good understanding of licensed compliances.
- Expertise in creating ad copy and strategic placement of advertisements to attract desired candidates.